President Medvedev’s decree from Tuesday . . .
Relieve of duty:
- Vladimir Vladimirovich Mirzoyev, Deputy Director of the Federal Agency for Special Construction for Capital Construction and Industry.
- Colonel Eduard Vladimirovich Filatov, Commander, 9th Independent Motorized Rifle Brigade, 20th Army.
Dismiss from military service:
- Rear-Admiral Vladimir Arkadyevich Korzhavin.
- General-Major Viktor Alekseyevich Sidorov.
- General-Lieutenant Yuriy Lazarevich Khrisman.
RIA Novosti pointed out that Mr. Mirzoyev had been dismissed from military service in May, but continued at Spetsstroy in a civilian capacity. However, he apparently was too much an Abroskin man, and he’s been relieved.