This week’s Russian MOD graphic shows 195 aircraft, 3,000 trucks, 800 trains, and ten ships delivered military cargo amounting to 65,000 tons of freight, 450 pieces of equipment, and more than 25,000 troops.
Regarding contract service, 2,037 individuals were accepted and 1,638 applied.
Twenty T-72B3 tanks and six BTR-82AM armored vehicles were delivered to units.
Mil.ru has three graphics posted but yet to be summarized here. They provide the following data:
- 35,000 tons of cargo, 500 pieces of equipment, and more than 8,000 troops delivered;
- 1,129 individuals accepted into contract service;
- More than 20 T-72B3 tanks and 200 armored and other vehicles delivered to units;
- 7 BMD combat vehicles, 7 radars, and 272 vehicles delivered;
- 25,000 tons of cargo, 400 pieces of equipment, and more than 10,000 troops;
- 1,612 individuals accepted into contract service;
- More than 180 aircraft, more than 2,000 trucks, 700 trains, and ten ships delivered military cargo;
- 35,000 tons of cargo, 400 pieces of equipment, more than 20,000 troops delivered;
- 1,474 individuals accepted into contract service and 1,460 applied;
- 30 R-149MA-1 command-staff vehicles and 1 Mi-26 heavy transport helo delivered to units.
The MOD graphics contain other items of interest which aren’t quite as easily digested. They’re also coming rapidly — six so far in the first month rather than one per week as their name suggests.